The MRM Asian Tour kicked off on the 30th of December 2015 in Hong Kong with an Open Seminar where many interested discussions took place. The main topics of discussion were: 1.) Common contributing factors in accidents, 2.) Cultural Differences and Awareness, 3.) Increasing safety, efficiency and job satisfaction within shipping companies. The purpose of the open seminar is to disseminate important issues which are related to the Maritime Resource Management concepts to shipping companies in the Asian region specifically those who are in Hong Kong.
The following are the participants of the seminar:
- Dun Bing Hong – Carmichael and Clarke
- Vikas Kumar – Chellaram Shipping (Hong Kong) Limited
- Gary Cheng – Fairmont Shipping (HK) Ltd.
- Un Patrick – Fairmont Shipping (HK) Ltd.
- Ranvir Jatar – Fleet Management Limited
- Dhiraj Pahuja – KC Maritime Limited
- Long Fang Liu – Pacific Basin Shipping (HK) Limited
- Xin Mu – Pacific Basin Shipping (HK) Limited
- Jacky Cao – Valles Steamship Co. Limited
- Cheung Ho King – Valles Steamship Co. Limited
- Sanjeev Verma – Wah Kwong Ship Management (HK) Ltd.