GRM Train the Trainer Online (GTTO)
Through GRM Train the Trainer Online (previously “MRM Facilitator Training Online”), ALL Academy offers a flexible solution for GRM Trainer candidates who cannot attend a physical event. But the online course also offers benefits: candidates can take the course wherever they are, it’s time-saving and there will be no expenses for travel and accommodation.
Important parts of GRM courses are discussions and sharing of experiences. This is also valid for the GRM Train the Trainer sessions. Therefore, the GRM Train the Trainer course concludes with a 4-hour virtual meeting session where we get a chance to meet and discuss “face-to-face”. Prior to the virtual meeting session, the GRM Trainer candidates will be invited to individual preparations and studying of material that also will be done online. The individual part takes about 4-6 hours in total but it is recommended to split this up in shorter sessions.
Virtual meeting session info:
- The following sessions have been planned so far for 2023 and 2024:
- Wednesday 22 February 2023, 08.00 – 12.00 CET (Corresponds to 15.00 – 19.00 UTC+8)
- Wednesday 19 April 2023, 08.00 – 12.00 CEST (Corresponds to 14.00 – 18.00 UTC+8)
- Friday 7 July 2023, 08.00 – 12.00 CEST (Corresponds to 14.00 – 18.00 UTC+8)
- Tuesday 19 September 2023, 08.00 – 12.00 CEST (Corresponds to 14.00 – 18.00 UTC+8)
- Tuesday 19 December 2023, 08.00 – 12.00 CET (Corresponds to 15.00 – 19.00 UTC+8)
- Thursday 8 February 2024, 14.00 – 18.00 NZDT (Corresponds to 09.00 – 13.00 UTC+8)
- Other dates not yet decided. Leave a proposal here.
- Candidates can take part using a computer or a tablet
- 10-minute break every hour
- Meeting language: English
- Meeting tool: MS Teams or Zoom
GTTO agenda items:
- From MRM to GRM
- Why Global Resource Management (GRM)?
- What is GRM?
- Course delivery
- Academy WebPortal
- Facilitation skills
- Results of training
Course fee: USD 500 per participant, inclusive of GRM Trainer Certificate and a personal account for the Academy WebPortal.
Please fill in the form below to register for GRM Train the Trainer Online. (We accept only candidates working for licensed GRM/MRM course providers.)