GRM Train the Trainer Online (GTTO)
Through GRM Train the Trainer Online (previously “MRM Facilitator Training Online”), ALL Academy offers a flexible solution for GRM Trainer candidates who cannot attend a regular event. The online course should be considered a complement to the regular events when dates and locations are not suitable or when in urgent need of a course. And, certainly, as long as the coronavirus pandemic makes travel and physical meetings difficult. But the online course also offers benefits: candidates can take the course wherever they are, it’s time saving and there will be no expenses for travel and accommodation.
Important parts of GRM courses are discussions and sharing of experiences. This is valid also for the GRM Train the Trainer sessions. Therefore, the GRM Train the Trainer course concludes with a 4-hour virtual meeting session where we get a chance to meet and discuss “face-to-face”. Prior to the virtual meeting session, the GRM Trainer candidates will be invited to individual preparations and studying of material that also will be done online. The individual part takes about 4-6 hours in total but it is recommended to split this up in shorter sessions. Please note that the course fee should be settled well in advance of the virtual meeting session to give candidates sufficient time for the individual part.
Virtual meeting session info:
- Since most course providers are located in Asia and Europe, we’ll offer the following sessions during Q4 2020 and Q1 2021:
- Tuesday 13 October 2020, 14.00 – 18.00 (UTC+8, China, Philippines, Singapore, etc) Completed
- Tuesday 20 October 2020, 9.00 – 13.00 (UTC+8, China, Philippines, Singapore, etc) Completed
- Wednesday 18 November 2020, 9.00 – 13.00 (UTC+8, China, Philippines, Singapore, etc) Completed
- Tuesday 24 November 2020, 9.00 – 13.00 (CET, Central European Time) Completed
- Thursday 28 January 2021, 9.00 – 13.00 (CET, Central European Time) Company internal course
- Tuesday 2 March 2021, 10.00 – 14.00 (UTC+8, China, Philippines, Singapore, etc)
- Thursday 4 March 2021, 9.00 – 13.00 (CET, Central European Time)
- Candidates can take part using a computer or a tablet
- 10-minute break every hour
- Meeting language: English
- Meeting tool: MS Teams or Zoom
GTTO agenda items:
- From BRM to MRM to GRM
- Why Global Resource Management (GRM)?
- What is GRM?
- Course delivery (Physical and virtual classrooms)
- Academy WebPortal
- Course material
- Culture module
- Facilitation skills
(Previously trained and certified MRM Facilitators are not required to take this course, unless they want a refresher.)
Course fee: USD 500 Inclusive of GRM Trainer Certificate and a personal account for the Academy WebPortal.
Please fill in the form below to register for GRM Train the Trainer Online. (We accept only candidates working for licensed GRM/MRM course providers.)
If none of the listed events is suitable to you, please post your request here.