Singapore, 7 November 2016
We warmly welcome you to a free of charge half-day maritime safety seminar for shipping companies aiming at zero insurance claims!
- What are the most common contributing factors in maritime accidents?
- Is “culture” a factor? (The impact of national and company culture.)
- How can we make people of different nationalities work better together?
- The number of incidents with pilot on board does not improve. Why? What can we do?
- How do we best increase safety, efficiency and job satisfaction in our shipping companies? Is it difficult or easy? Cheap or expensive?
Date and time: Monday, 7 November 2016, 09:00 – 12:00. Coffee/Tea break included. ALL Academy is pleased to invite participants to join for lunch after the seminar. Lunch will be served at the venue for those who want to stay after the event. (Please indicate on the registration form below if joining.)
Venue: Furama RiverFront – Singapore Hotel, 405 Havelock Road Singapore 169633. Tel: (65) 6333 8898.
Target group: Primarily people dealing with training, safety, crewing and insurance matters in decision-making positions.
Seminar leader: Martin Hernqvist, Managing Director, ALL Academy & The Swedish Club Academy.
Seminar fee: Free of charge.
Registration: Please register latest 31 October using the registration form below. Please note that seats are limited and first come, first served terms apply.
For further information about the event, please contact us on email@example.com.