GRM in 2022
We welcome representatives of licensed GRM/MRM course providers to attend a one-hour virtual meeting on “GRM in 2022”.
The meeting will focus primarily on the GRM concept and objectives, similarities and differences compared to MRM, and the new module on “Organizational Culture” that will be part of the GRM course package for 2022. We will also discuss the benefits and challenges of online MRM/GRM learning vs traditional classroom learning. There will be time for Q&As at the end of the meeting where comments and ideas from course providers regarding future course development will be welcomed.
- There are three dates to choose from:
- Tuesday 7 December 2021, 10.00 – 11.00 (UTC+8)
- Tuesday 14 December 2021, 10.00 – 11.00 (UTC+1)
- Monday 20 December 2021, 16.00 – 17.00 (UTC+1)
- Participants can take part using a computer, tablet or smartphone
- Meeting language: English
- Meeting tool: MS Teams or Zoom
- A joining link to the meeting will be sent to the participant’s registered email address about 15 minutes before the start of the meeting
Please fill in the form below to register for your “GRM in 2022” session. (For this special event, we accept only representatives of GRM/MRM course providers licensed under 2021.)