Demo – Facilitating online GRM courses
Are you considering moving your MRM/GRM courses online, as a complement to classroom courses? Feel free to join our 1-hour online meeting that will include a practical demonstration on what it could look like and how it can be achieved. It is easier than you might think. Both newcomers and experienced users of virtual classrooms are welcome to attend the meeting. There are a number of virtual classroom tools available, for this meeting we will use Zoom.
- Virtual meeting/classroom tools
- Requirements for successful MRM/GRM training
- Pros and cons – Physical classroom vs Virtual classroom
- Demo – features of virtual classrooms: share screen, break-out rooms, chat, whiteboard, polling
- Audio equipment
Date and time:
- Wednesday 28 October 2020, 09.00-10.00 (Central European Time) equals 16.00-17.00 (UTC+8) in Philippines, Singapore, etc Completed
- Wednesday 4 November 2020, 09.00-10.00 (Central European Time) equals 16.00-17.00 (UTC+8) in Philippines, Singapore, etc Completed
- The date and time for next event have not yet been decided. If you would like to have a demo in the near future, please post your request here or contact us via email on email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help.
Invited: Certified MRM/GRM trainers working for licensed GRM/MRM course providers.
Host: Martin Hernqvist
Fee: Free of charge
Preparations: For best experience and functionality, we recommend you to download and install the Zoom client/app on the device that you wish to use for the meeting. It could be a computer or a tablet. You’ll find all options here => https://zoom.us/download. Downloading and installing is free of charge.
Registration: Please fill in the form below and select the date of your choice.